Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A little bit about me

Hi guys. As this is my first post, I think i should tell you a bit about myself. For starters my favorite color is blue and I love all animals. I have one younger sister who is a complete fashionista, she knows everything about the current fashion trends and what is and isn't acceptable to be wearing. As for myself I do keep up with the fashion world, but whether I follow the rules or not depends on the day. I am a vegetarian, and have been one for almost three years now; it kind of runs in the family as both my mom and sister are vegetarians as well. My parents are recently divorced and we (meaning my mom, sister and I) basically moved across the country as a result. That meant that my sister and I had to start out at new schools, which quite honestly sucked. We moved into a town very different from what we were used to and it was hard to find acceptance and a sense of belonging. It also probably didn't help that right after my parents got the divorce I chopped all of my hair off (into a bob, not a buzz cut no worries). Now we are a bit more settled in and I have progressed from having a bob to having partially teal hear . . . whoops haha. So that's a bit about me, I'll try and post as often as I can, and if you have any questions or problems that you want advice on ask me in the comments and I'll answer them the best that I can :) Now for the cheesy quote to go along with this post:
I thought the giraffe was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment